At Humanology, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for all its employees and visitors. Resources commensurate with the priority Humanology places on safety and health issues, be it to address hazard control, accident prevention or rehabilitation issues. We comply with all relevant legislation to ensure that the safety, health, and welfare of all its employees is never compromised.
We believe that safety and health is both an individual and shared responsibility of ALL employees. We place safety and health on a priority equal to that of production.
The Management is fully committed to:
- Integrate safety and health issues in all aspects of the work place.
- Take effective action to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Disseminate information and promote communication on safety and health.
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor the safety and health program.
The Employee is expected to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Encourage others to work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Discourage others from working in an unsafe manner.
- Co-operate to support and promote safety and health in the work place.
- Report any unsafe conditions that come to attention at work.
The Occupational Safety and Health Committee operate to:
- Reach consensus through the process of joint consultation between employees and Management.
- Be responsible for managing the safety and health standards in Humanology